Arabian Nights Desert Heat Love ~Kamil~ Walkthrough

***Work In Progress***



CHAPTER 1: The Chosen Maiden

1.5
~ I'm sorry! (+5)
~ That's right.
~ Perhaps...

1.9
~ Stop saying all these things so suddenly!
~ Please wait! (+5)
~ I cannot choose.

1.14
~ Stop being so full of yourself.
~ How could you know?
~ You sound so arrogant. (+5)

CHAPTER 2: Heading to the Red Hot Harem?

2.3
~ That's unreasonable
~ You must be joking
~ Quit it! (+5)

2.7
~ It's not that I've stopped... (+5)
~ Don't get me wrong.
~ You're just imagining it.

2.15
~ No way...
~ They really are shaking!
~ Why? (+5)



CHAPTER 3: Mother of the Second Prince

3.2
~ I'm not sad! (+5)
~ Even though you're so late...
~ I should've gone out on my own.

3.5
~ Yes, I am.
~ I love them! (+5) 
~ I work with them, you know.

3.11
~ I understand.
~ I guess.
~ Yes... (+5)


CHAPTER 4: The Thrill of a Slight Fever

4.4
~ Oh, I do! (+5)
~ It's not that I don't want to.
~ Do you really want me to make you something?



4.10
~ I don't want you to see it. 
~ It's not a big deal (+5) 
~ It's a bit strange...


No comments:

Post a Comment