Shall We Date: Ninja Love ~Rennoshin~ Walkthrough



Chapter 1.7 He is a devoted doctor - Brilliant!
Chapter 1.9 I don't mind - Brilliant!

Chapter 2.5 We have to treat him immediately! - Brilliant!
Chapter 2.7 Not at all! - Brilliant!


Chapter 3.6 I'm glad to be of help.. - Brilliant!
Chapter 3.8 Let him - Brilliant!



...Are you gonna devote yourself entirely to your work? - Brilliant!
Thank you! - Brilliant!

Don't say that! - Brilliant!
There is no harm in knowing this, right - Brilliant!

Yes... - Brilliant!
Want to talk? - Brilliant!

Are you sure? - Brilliant
Okay - Brilliant!

...... - Brilliant!
Let me help - Brilliant!

You must be tired. - Brilliant!
Use, use this! - Brilliant!

Knowing you, you're probably going alone right? - Brilliant! 
I want to be with you! - Brilliant!

Ouch... - Brilliant! 
I see... Both of you are really impressive! - Brilliant!

Leave him be - Brilliant! 
I'm happy. - Brilliant!




More than me, what are you doing, Ren? - Brilliant! 
I don't dislike you for that. - Brilliant! 

Super Happy Ending!


No comments:

Post a Comment