Starstruck Love ~Shion Toma~ Walkthrough

***Work In Progress***

S or T, Chapter 1: My Brother's Are Pop Stars:

1.2
(1.) It's okay. I don't. (+5 Toma)
(2.) Thanks, Shion. (+5 Shion)
(3.) Nice to meet you all.

1.7
(1.) Why are you ignoring me? (+5 Toma)
(2.) Why are you mad? (+3 Toma) 
(3.) What's with the attitude? (+0)


1.10
(1.) (I should tell the truth.) (+0) 
(2.) What did it look like to you? (+3 chic) 
(3.) You don't need to worry about us. (+5 chic)

1: 13 
(1) I can't compare (+5 Shion)
(2) Probably.
(3) Everyone was about the same.


S or T, Chapter 2: A Secret Talk:  

2:1
(1)  I won't be bothering you, will I?
(2) (What should I do... ?)
(3) Sure, I'd be glad to. (+5 Shion)

2: 4 
(1) That's my big brother! (+5 Shion) 
(2) I hope I can hurry and patch things up w/ Toma. (+5 Toma) 
(3) Is it really... okay?

2: 8 
(1)(He praised me!) 
(2) There was a person I to sing w/ long ago...
(3) It must be because I used to sing w/ Toma. (+5 Chic Level) 

2: 11 
(1) Please let me go.
(2) I'm sorry for making you worry. (+5 Toma) 
(3) Please stop.


S or T, Chapter 3: Ryo's Temptation:


3: 1 
(1) Save ME, big brother! (+5 Shion)
(2) Save me, Toma! (+5 Toma)
(3) Somebody save me!

3: 4 
(1) You don't have to go that far.
(2) That would be bad.
(3) I want to stay w/ you. (+5 Shion)

3:8 
(1) Thanks, Toma (+5 Toma) 
(2) It's nothing to worry about.
(3) I'm sorry! I'll get off you right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment