Contract Marriage ~Toma Saji~ Walkthrough

YI***Work In Progress***

Chapter 1

1.6
Shake off his hand.
Say no to him. (+5)
Slap him.



1.10
Why?! (+5)
No way!
I don’t understand!

1.13
Push him away.
Resist him.
Give up. (+5)

Chapter 2 

2.4
Remain silent. (+5)
P-Probably…
No, we aren’t.

2.7
I think so.
No, I don’t. (+5)
I don’t know.

2.14
No!
Don’t be so rough. (+5)
Why are you doing this?

Chapter 3

3.2
What are you talking about?
You would really allow me to have an affair?
I would never cheat. (+5)

3.9
Hide.
Greet him. (+5)
Wait for him.

3.14
Even though we’re married? (+5)
How about one of your fans?
A housekeeper should be fine.

Chapter 4

4.2
Get out of the bath
Hide in the corner (+5)
Stop toma

4.8
I can't tell him
Shake my head (+5)
I want to tell him, but...

4.13
Please come home early (+5)
You'll be late tonight too?
Are you cheating


Chapter 5

5.4
Hide 
Keep looking at them 
Runaway (+5)

5.8
Stay there
Turn around and look at him (+5)
Get away from him

5.12
Push away natsuki (+5)
Make an excuse
I can't say anything







No comments:

Post a Comment