Destiny ninja ~enya~ walkthrough

(+) leads to sweet ending

(-) leads to sick ending

I haven't tried the sick, lovey dovey and hidden love ending yet. Hope I'll do it in the future ('v')/

CHAPTER 1

+ thanks ( receive Cg)
- it’s rude


+ It’s impromper
- it’s not that I don’t want to

CHAPTER 2
+ Please don’t assume I am the same ( recieve Cg)
- This is a lie


+Of course not!
-just a little

CHAPTER 3 

~ (pass checkpoint : 1 passport needed) 
+ It’s fine 
- Is it okay?

+You must be joking?
- I don’t want to

CHAPTER 4
+You should have said so !
- That’s awful!

+Don’t worry about it 
-It’s not your fault

CHAPTER 5 

~ ( Enemy rate of success: 60%)
+ This isn’t like you
- I have gotten used to you

-Thanks 
+ Anything?

CHAPTER 6 

~friendship checkpoint ( need 100pts)
+ I will fullfill one wish ( recieve CG)
-Don’t ask that when I’ve been ill


+ I want to help the Genji
- I don’t know

CHAPTER 7
+Why do you ask?
- I respect him

(game checkpoint~ rate of success: 40%)
+ I’m embarrassed 
-Isn’t it hard to move

CHAPTER 8
+I didn’t want to worry you 
- I am like a child
(friendship check point 300pts) + get CG


+ That’s because it’s you.
- Maybe I’m used to it.

CHAPTER 9 

~ (enemy rate of success: 40%) + Get Cg

-Don’t worry about me.
+Don’t speak kind words.


+Hug Enya
-Hold Enya’s hand

CHAPTER 10
-I wonder how Yoshitsune is.
+You’re so kind, Enya.
(Mini game checkpoint 20% success chance)

(pass checkpoint: 6 passport needed)
+I decided to become stronger.
-I became kinder.

CHAPTER 11
Enemy checkpoint~ rate of success : 20%

pass checkpoint: 11 passport needed
+thank you
-I’m sorry

+Do as you wish
-Stay with me

LAST CHAPTER = Happy Ending



Hope it helps... Enjoy playing enya route :))))


Enya spin off story :

Newlywed Challange 


"Sweet newlywed life! But there is something you're
concerned about... At night, Enya..."



Happy Baby News ~ juicy ending



Sweet Honeymoon ~ juicy ending




No comments:

Post a Comment