Be My Princess Party ~Keith Alford~ Walkthrough


Episode 1
- I want to give this a try
- head for Prince Keith

Episode 2
- Just apologize
- Ask him to let it go

Episode 3
- I was not afraid
- Grab Prince Keith by the arm

Episode 4
- You did this for me
- Buy the cloth anyway

Episode 5
- greet him normally
- I can't do that



Episode 6
- hide behind Prince Keith
- have Luke take care of it

Episode 7
- totally fine 
- is that a problem

Episode 8
- ask her where she lives
- n-no way

Episode 9
- how did you know?
- listen to him now

Episode 10 
- caught by a vine
- what are you talking about

Episode 11
- look for Luke
- amusing, my ass!

Episode 12
- what are you doing
- please don't apologize 

Episode 13
- what about Prince Keith 
- wrap your arms around him

Episode 14
- smile
- hug him one last time

2 comments:

  1. How fantastic Be My Princess Party it was!! It is looking so enjoyable my friend. Lately I am thinking to throw an animation party for my daughter’s birthday at one of the outdoor LA venues. My cousin is helping me with the DIY printables for this bash. I am sure it will turn out to be an enjoyable one.

    ReplyDelete