Forbidden Love Valentine event ~Mike~ Walkthrough

-Chapter 1-
Scenario 3
I miss you


Scenario 5

I've always wanted this

-Chapter 2-
Scenario 3
I'll do it for you

Scenario 6
Calm down, both of you!

-Chapter 3-
Scenario 2

If I said we were a couple...

Scenario 6
I'm happy you did it


-Chapter 4-
Scenario 2
Are you not tired?

Scenario 4

T-thank you... 




-Chapter 5-
Scenario 3


I should just eat it

Scenario 7
It was really fun


-Chapter 6-
Scenario 3

I shouldn't do that

Scenario 7
I'm looking forward to it



-Chapter 7-
Scenario 4

Is it alright?



Scenario 6
What is it?

-Chapter 8-
Scenario 2

They're not yours. 

Scenario 4
..Mike!


-Chapter 9-
Scenario 2

It's because my brother likes it too

Scenario 4
I can't believe this!


-Chapter 9-
Scenario 3

I wonder if my brother could?


Scenario 4

I wonder if he'll take it



No comments:

Post a Comment