Destiny Ninja ~Goyo~ Walkthrough


Chapter 1
What are you doing?! +1
Stop it!  -1

Bow to him +1
Nod silently -1


Chapter 2
It’s improper +1
It’s embarrassing -1

Blush +1
Look at Goyo -1

Chapter 3
That’s not the problem +1
Really? -1


Yes… +1
It’s Just…-1

Chapter 4
We can’t do this! +1
What are you planning to do? -1

I want you to do it, Goyo +1
Maybe Benkei would be good -1

Chapter 5
It’s not your fault! +1
Say nothing -1

Is it me? +1
Its me -1


Chapter 6
I remember everything +1
It seems my memory came back -1

Goyo! *Not exact wording +1
Yoshitsune! -1

Chapter 7
I understand +1
I’m scared -1

Gently close your eyes +1
Insist on a kiss -1

Chapter 8
Hold back the tears +1
Start weeping -1

You came to talk to me +1
You want to do shameful things -1


Chapter 9
…What should I do? +1
I can’t do that -1

I’ll believe in them and wait +1

Will they find it?  -1

Chapter 10
You would go so far…  +1
Please stop -1

Thank you  +1
I can’t thank you enough -1


Chapter 11

It’s Embarrassing! +1
Okay -1



No comments:

Post a Comment