My Fairy Tales ~Cindo~ Walkthrough





Chapter 1

     • He's the prince of this castle.


     • All right, I swear!

Chapter 2

     • I have to help Cindo.
     • I won't obey you, but I want to help.

Chapter 3

     • Master!
     • I'll have to knock him out!

Chapter 4

     • All right.
     • You should try to calm down

Chapter 5

     • I do want to touch you, but...


     • I can't apologize when I haven't done anything wrong.

Chapter 6

     • No thank you.
     • Go along with it.

Chapter 7

     • Blush.
     • I'm disappointed in you!

Chapter 8

     • Be suspicious.
     • Then you’ll miss the ball.

Chapter 9

     • Prettier than the princess?
     • I must be dreaming...

Chapter 10

     • Y...Yes.
     • You'll protect me, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment