Mononoke Kiss ~Hikobane~ Walkthrough



Chapter 1
- No, thank you.
- ...I'll do it.



Chapter 2
...
- Crows are cute too.

Chapter 3
- No, I shouldn't have...
- Apologize profusely.

Chapter 4
- Attack.


- You are still Hikobane.

Chapter 5
- It was a dream about my childhood.
- Because Hikobane was caring for me

Chapter 6
- Well, if you don't mind giving it back...


- Since I'm with you...

Chapter 7
- Look to Hikobane.
- I really trust you.

Chapter 8
- I won't let you hurt him.
- I want to at least relieve your pain a little.

Chapter 9
- I can't bear it any longer.
- Could you kiss me again...?

Chapter 10
- I can fight too, right?
- I have feelings too..

CHAPTER 11
- I don't ever wanna be apart again...
- Will you always stay with me?


Happy ending picture 




No comments:

Post a Comment